The reality is setting in nationwide that we are not immune nor safe from the dreaded Ebola that has left the shores of Africa and entered kicked us where it hurts, Texas. That’s right folks, Dallas Texas has the first reported case of Ebola in the United States. While this can only be spread through bodily fluids, one must take precautions because as we all know, if it comes from Texas you always need to be prepared to “draw” first. Here’s five ways to get ahead of Ebola.
1. Wash your dirty grimy hands. Lord knows where they’ve been…
2. NO TOUCHING! We don’t care if you need to hug it out with your bros (or boo). You, they or the whole lot of you are dirty. See #1.
3. Stay away from bodily fluids at all costs… Texas.
4. Stop eating wild animals, or things you “hunted.” Word on the street is that the wildlings can carry the disease. We’re still looking at you Texas.
5. Don’t Panic. We’ll survive. You might not but you should know that we will never forget your sacrifice. And now your watch is done.